Trusted 😎😎JALANFORUM: Sponsors Advertising Notice/Advertising Enquiry😎😎

For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me (SunWuKong) and i will share pricelist with you asap. To PM me may click on JalanForum banner above, and will link to private message. Please also leave your telegram/whatsapp contact details. Thank You.

zL1aqNN.gif

For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me (SunWuKong) and i will share pricelist with you asap. To PM me may click on JalanForum banner above, and will link to private message. Please also leave your telegram/whatsapp contact details. Thank You.

zL1aqNN.gif

zL1aqNN.gif

zL1aqNN.gif

Bump! Please pm me your telegram username or whatsapp number too! Thank You

zL1aqNN.gif

hi administrator,

I did pm you regarding the advertising purpose, appreciate if you can check your inbox, thanks much

zL1aqNN.gif

hi administrator,

I did pm you regarding the advertising purpose, appreciate if you can check your inbox, thanks much

For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me (SunWuKong) and i will share pricelist with you asap. To PM me may click on JalanForum banner above, and will link to private message. Please also provide your company URL and telegram/whatsapp contact details. Thank You.

zL1aqNN.gif

For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me (SunWuKong) and i will share pricelist with you asap. To PM me may click on JalanForum banner above, and will link to private message. Please also provide your company URL and telegram/whatsapp contact details. Thank You.

zL1aqNN.gif

zL1aqNN.gif

zL1aqNN.gif

Thank You! Bump!

zL1aqNN.gif

Thank You.