Trusted ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜ŽJALANFORUM: Sponsors Advertising Notice/Advertising Enquiry😎😎

SunWuKong

Administrator
Staff member
For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me (SunWuKong) and i will share pricelist with you asap. To PM me may click on JalanForum banner above, and will link to private message. Please also provide your company URL and telegram/whatsapp contact details. Thank You.

zL1aqNN.gif

Re: Sponsors Advertising Notice

Hi admin, interested in being a sponsor and advertise. Kindly PM me, thank you.

Unauthorised marketing publications will be strictly removed or deleted from the forum without warning. Please take note.

PS: Punters, deal with the unauthorised non-sponsors agents at your own risk. JalanForum will not be responsible for any consequences.

Thank You.

Updating our ads promo, stay tune Authorised Agents.

Greetings to all, Feel free to contact me for ads enquires

All Sponsors do beware of fake contact named Chiller imposing 888forums.com moderator asking for advertising fees. Please carefully go through the correct channel if you wish to contact any moderators for advertising queries. DO NOT be scammed by these imposers.

Kindly take note for unauthorised/non-sponsors thread ads, thread will be shift to under MYR(Free) section instead. SGD section is only for sponsors only. Thank You.

😎😎Sponsors Advertising Notice/Advertising Enquiry😎😎

Strictly NO unauthorized publishing of Ads. For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me(admin) and i will discuss with you asap. To PM me may click on yellow Jalanforum banner above, and will link to private message. Thank You.

SrHe9jw.jpg

Strictly NO unauthorized publishing of Ads under SGD section. For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me(admin) and i will discuss with you asap. To PM me may click on yellow Jalanforum banner above, and will link to private message. Thank You.

SrHe9jw.jpg

Strictly NO unauthorized publishing of Ads under SGD section. For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me(admin) and i will discuss with you asap. To PM me may click on yellow Jalanforum banner above, and will link to private message. Thank You.

SrHe9jw.jpg

SrHe9jw.jpg

SrHe9jw.jpg

SrHe9jw.jpg

SrHe9jw.jpg

SrHe9jw.jpg

SrHe9jw.jpg

SrHe9jw.jpg

Strictly NO unauthorized publishing of Ads under SGD section. For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me(admin) and i will discuss with you asap. To PM me may click on yellow JalanForum banner above, and will link to private message. Please also leave your contact details for easier contact. Thank You.

SrHe9jw.jpg

Strictly NO unauthorized publishing of Ads under SGD section. For sponsors/advertising purposes, kindly PM me(admin) and i will discuss with you asap. To PM me may click on yellow JalanForum banner above, and will link to private message. Please also leave your contact details for easier contact. Thank You.

SrHe9jw.jpg

SrHe9jw.jpg