ACEWIN8 IS SCAMMER. BEWARE OF [HOO CHEE ONN]

chin5337

This company is full of dogs, they will withdraw your winnings by themselves and saying that your friend withdrew it. Seriously, this company is the most ridiculous scammer ever. My account's password was changed, so I went through customer service to get my account's password. After I logged in, I found out my credits are gone, so I went to check account history, which then I found out someone must have logged in and sabotaged my account. My credits is transferred to SA GAMING and then there is a winnings of 1000, and then all the credits are withdrawn by using RHB BANK ACCOUNT. So I went to find out by transfer some money without approving the transaction. This is what got.

Name : Hoo Chee Onn
Bank : 11209500438396 RHB BANK

I straight asked the customer service, why someone withdrew my credit, then their reply is, "it must be your friend who did it, they have no privilege to do it". They tried to fool me. Until I ask them back, how can they transfer money to the bank account which is not under my name, then they are left speechless, locked my livechat, I cannot even use the livechat now. WTF MAN??? KNNCB. The most ridiculous part is, my friends did not even know i have this online betting hobby, and I don't even have a friend named Hoo Chee Onn. THINK I AM 3 years old. REALLY THIS COMPANY IS FILLED WITH SHIT, SO STINKY, HOPE THEY ALL KENA VIRUS TOGETHER AS A KARMA. NABU CIBAI AHHH!!! All of us are having hard time to deal with this virus, income is lesser than before already and this ACEWIN8's people still do this kind of stuffs to scam people.

Lastly, I will keep track of the company bank account and share it here, in case they keep changing bank account and scam more people. Help report and avoid these bank account below.

MF FARMING ENTERPRISE (MOTHERFUCKER FARMING ENTERPRISE)
510108115824 MAYBANK
23301010105 HONG LEONG BANK
21014900014842 RHB
8603607639 CIMB

Wa shag bro. SGD OR MYR???? This msia company, i got see until their ads on facebook and tom188, didnt know so smelly like this. By right no third-party bank accounts right? Obviously is a scam trick. Please state the amount you got scam bro and what currency.

Wa shag bro. SGD OR MYR???? This msia company, i got see until their ads on facebook and tom188, didnt know so smelly like this. By right no third-party bank accounts right? Obviously is a scam trick. Please state the amount you got scam bro and what currency.

Really shag af bro, I was also started to play on this website because of the ads. I did not even bind my bank account yet. My deposit was RM500, and I got a winnings of 440, so total of RM940. Seriously, they did so much just to scam my RM500. Just avoid them and be careful, report the ads as well.

Really shag af bro, I was also started to play on this website because of the ads. I did not even bind my bank account yet. My deposit was RM500, and I got a winnings of 440, so total of RM940. Seriously, they did so much just to scam my RM500. Just avoid them and be careful, report the ads as well.

RM 940 only like sgd 300+? Find another trusted company bro. Goodluck!