Beware of LIONCITY No Payout !

Lion

Hi all just to share my BAD encounter with Lioncity this agent. I have been playing with this agent for i think a month or 2. Everything seems smooth till on the 27Th this Month i ask for

withdrawal den got 1 guy name JOHN he say he is the stall manager called me. Guess what he said, he said my bet is probetting , syndicate betting... I ask him which match did i bet for

syndicate betting den , cause i know he wants to find an excuses to forfeit my winnings. He den screenshot a photo which had five of the match same as my bet with (different ip and

different betting amount) and say 1 of his player bet is same as me on five of the matches. For ur REFERENCE i have bet 10 and more of the soccer matches and my friend told me the

screenshot photo is photoshop which i den ask the manager to open his agent login and take a photo from the computer to prove the photo he send me is not photoshop. Guess what he

says ? He told me this and that excuses but never send me the proof to show the screenshot is not photoshop and lastly force me to accept 2000 winnings of the 6800 i won,cause he say i

overall win him money so what can i do? This shitty AGENT MANAGER JOHN lastly WARN ME not to POST IN SOCIAL MEDIA IF NOT I"M IN DEEP SHIT LOL! But LUCKILY FOR ME, i never

send him my iC before so just to warn all players his trick to not to pay their players. THANKS for READING such a long post, I just wanted to expose their shitty tricks so players wont

get scam of their hard earn winnings.

Hi all just to share my BAD encounter with Lioncity this agent. I have been playing with this agent for i think a month or 2. Everything seems smooth till on the 27Th this Month i ask for

withdrawal den got 1 guy name JOHN he say he is the stall manager called me. Guess what he said, he said my bet is probetting , syndicate betting... I ask him which match did i bet for

syndicate betting den , cause i know he wants to find an excuses to forfeit my winnings. He den screenshot a photo which had five of the match same as my bet with (different ip and

different betting amount) and say 1 of his player bet is same as me on five of the matches. For ur REFERENCE i have bet 10 and more of the soccer matches and my friend told me the

screenshot photo is photoshop which i den ask the manager to open his agent login and take a photo from the computer to prove the photo he send me is not photoshop. Guess what he

says ? He told me this and that excuses but never send me the proof to show the screenshot is not photoshop and lastly force me to accept 2000 winnings of the 6800 i won,cause he say i

overall win him money so what can i do? This shitty AGENT MANAGER JOHN lastly WARN ME not to POST IN SOCIAL MEDIA IF NOT I"M IN DEEP SHIT LOL! But LUCKILY FOR ME, i never

send him my iC before so just to warn all players his trick to not to pay their players. THANKS for READING such a long post, I just wanted to expose their shitty tricks so players wont

get scam of their hard earn winnings.

Lastly i suspect Lioncity boss did the payout but the workers did some INDIAN magic to forfeit players winnings.

IMG-20200726-WA0010.jpg

This is the syndicate bet he send me so whoever bet these games is syndicate LOL. This is photoshop by them for excuses to cheat players .

Last edited:
Omg..Lioncity????? Wow bro your max bet can go till 3k so big. Anyway, i see your bet list 3/5 are major leagues italy serie A???? So where got such thing as dont pay for whatever shit reason. Syndicate or ghost then dont neeed pay meh, like that i want be bookie also. And the CS talk about playing house....thats a little fucked up. Bro try discuss with admin Chiller? See if he able to help you man. 6k++ is alot of money, if you lose leh also they eat ma right not.

Omg..Lioncity????? Wow bro your max bet can go till 3k so big. Anyway, i see your bet list 3/5 are major leagues italy serie A???? So where got such thing as dont pay for whatever shit reason. Syndicate or ghost then dont neeed pay meh, like that i want be bookie also. And the CS talk about playing house....thats a little fucked up. Bro try discuss with admin Chiller? See if he able to help you man. 6k++ is alot of money, if you lose leh also they eat ma right not.

Hi bro Thor , that is not my bet that , my bet is only 500 per match, this photo is lioncity send me saying his player bet same bet as me. Den say i'm a syndicate better to not pay me my winnings.

Screenshot_20200730-141055.jpg

Lioncity threathen to come my house when i post for everybody to notice the way they do. Sucks agent

Hi bro Thor , that is not my bet that , my bet is only 500 per match, this photo is lioncity send me saying his player bet same bet as me. Den say i'm a syndicate better to not pay me my winnings.

Shag..500 per bet only on major league but winnings forfeited. I was going to side lioncity about probably it was a misunderstanding somewhere, but got nothing to say now after theres threats on house which is breach of trust and privacy.....hope you can get over this and find another better agent bro.

Shag..500 per bet only on major league but winnings forfeited. I was going to side lioncity about probably it was a misunderstanding somewhere, but got nothing to say now after theres threats on house which is breach of trust and privacy.....hope you can get over this and find another better agent bro.

Yes bro i really can't believe that when he said my bet is probetting , a reputable agent will find excuses to say this things really sucks to the MAX!

Can any brothers help me post in 888forums cause the moderator there seems not to let me post....zzzz cause LIONCITY is an agent there.

Hi guys,

Actually what is syndicate bet or probetting ?

I also dont understand problem with this "He den screenshot a photo which had five of the match same as my bet with (different ip and

different betting amount) and say 1 of his player bet is same as me on five of the matches.

What is wrong with another player , playing same games as you? Cannot?

Can any brothers help me post in 888forums cause the moderator there seems not to let me post....zzzz cause LIONCITY is an agent there.

Have you tried creating a new account to share there? and you can just mention that moderator dont let you post in your previous account. Maybe some will read it before the post get removed :(. I mean if moderator is out to defend LionCity, he can delete whoever that post against him too.

Hi guys,

I can relate to LionCity's behavior, and will share a few of my experience as well. Now i understand this account that i use to post, is new, that is because i just came across this forum last night, and was shock to see this story on LionCity, so i created an account and share me and my friend's encounter too.

Before i move on to share a few of my experiences, i will advise bros not to fear of LionCity's threat about coming to your house or other threats. That is because they would not dare or have the time / resources to do such thing. Furthermore they are not loanshark, it totally doesnt benefit them to do such thing. So dont go worry about it. Just worry if they will disappear when you have cash with them.

Bad experiences with Lion City:

-Threats to come my house/share my IC details when i posted negative stuff on them (Which are true stuff). Technically means..."We do wrong, but you cannot tell others or we will disturb you".

-Regular delayed payments of between $100-1000.2 hours - 6 hours delay. Sometimes excuses will be agent account down. (Funny is other agent's account i check is up , hehe).

-Cheating of lose rebate. Lose rebate is normally counted week by week with no problem. Suddenly recently he said the lose rebate need to deduct last week lose rebate that he gave. New rules, he decide.

-Falsified Photoshop advertisement of people winning and withdrawal big amount from his company. As i myself work a lot on photo shop applications, i can tell that the photos he send around were doctored. It shows "Ah huat winning $10000. Congrats". That is a very low act of advertisement to entice people to think that we can win big from your company. $10k. i think dunno what excuses will come out from this LIon City liao, if really happens hehe.

With that in hand, i believe the thread starter claim of Lion City running $4800 is probably true. Do be wary of this agent now.

Hi guys,

I can relate to LionCity's behavior, and will share a few of my experience as well. Now i understand this account that i use to post, is new, that is because i just came across this forum last night, and was shock to see this story on LionCity, so i created an account and share me and my friend's encounter too.

Before i move on to share a few of my experiences, i will advise bros not to fear of LionCity's threat about coming to your house or other threats. That is because they would not dare or have the time / resources to do such thing. Furthermore they are not loanshark, it totally doesnt benefit them to do such thing. So dont go worry about it. Just worry if they will disappear when you have cash with them.

Bad experiences with Lion City:

-Threats to come my house/share my IC details when i posted negative stuff on them (Which are true stuff). Technically means..."We do wrong, but you cannot tell others or we will disturb you".

-Regular delayed payments of between $100-1000.2 hours - 6 hours delay. Sometimes excuses will be agent account down. (Funny is other agent's account i check is up , hehe).

-Cheating of lose rebate. Lose rebate is normally counted week by week with no problem. Suddenly recently he said the lose rebate need to deduct last week lose rebate that he gave. New rules, he decide.

-Falsified Photoshop advertisement of people winning and withdrawal big amount from his company. As i myself work a lot on photo shop applications, i can tell that the photos he send around were doctored. It shows "Ah huat winning $10000. Congrats". That is a very low act of advertisement to entice people to think that we can win big from your company. $10k. i think dunno what excuses will come out from this LIon City liao, if really happens hehe.

With that in hand, i believe the thread starter claim of Lion City running $4800 is probably true. Do be wary of this agent now.

Hais, understand the bad experience both of you bros went thru. Learn the lesson and be more wary of such agents..Hope you guys can move on and find another better agent out there to serve you. There are many more credible agents, take your time to find and move on from this unhappiness!