Nowgoal Match Tips

Hi sorry, I just see your reply. The tips are repost from our football community. You can click HERE to see our expert tips every day. Good luck!

Today's Tips

Portugal vs France
O/U: Over 2 goals

Germany vs Hungary
AH: Germany -2

Sweden vs Poland
O/U: Under 2 goals

Spain vs Slovakia
AH: Slovakia +1.5/2

Click Here for more tips.
-----------------------------------
Facebook: Nowgoalsoccer
Twitter: @NowgoalScore

WOW! This is great news. It's rare nowadays to find such bonuses and attractive add-ons. The last time I saw this was where I bet on sports most of the time. It was mostly soccer because the World Cup was coming up, and there was excitement everywhere. My plan was to win big, so that's what I was aiming for. Thanks to the bonuses of this platform, I was able to get first place and directly watch my bet increase tenfold. Those were precarious times that I now want to repeat.

Hi sorry, I just see your reply. The tips are repost from our football community.
Hey men. thx. I'm one of your readers.
Look, there are many cappers on the Internet. These people sell sports predictions and this is not like these pokies tips and tricks. Often, their advertisements and descriptions of groups in social networks are accompanied by beautiful figures - 70%, 80%, and even 90% of exact rates, tens of percent of net profit when buying a subscription to forecasts. In all cases, this is a lie. In the real world, even 10% ROI over the long run is an achievement.
So, I'd like to know, are you planning to show some statistics or graphics about your tips work?

Last edited: